Admired Avocado and Crab Pasta
photo by AmandaInOz
- Ready In:
- 350 g pasta
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled stoned and finely diced
- 4 tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red chili, seeded and thinly sliced
- 175 g canned crabmeat
- Make salsa. mix red onion, avocade, tomatoes , coriander, lime juice and 1 tbso of olive oil. season and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and cook the garlic and chilli for 30 secnds. Add the crabmeat and heat through.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan, stir in the carabmeat mixture and half of the salsa. Divide between for plates and spoon on the remaining salsa.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a beautiful village on the island of Malta ( Europe) with my wonderful daughter, partner and two cats. I love the vineyards infront of my house or walking down to the valley of olive trees. ( I do pick olives every year) Some years ago I stopped working as a chef but still do a lot of home cooking. What I miss are the expensive ingredients I worked with, its rather hard cooking on a tight budget. My aim is to produce recipes that are very economical and yet nutritious. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"> <embed src="http://babystrology.com/tickers/baby-ticker-glass.swf?parent=Mommy&year=2010&month=7&day=28&babycount=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="120" height="180"></embed>