Adam's Coffee Garlic Dry Rub for Pork
photo by Chef BeeGee
- Ready In:
2 1/2 cups
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup spanish smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced dried garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion, toasted
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 tablespoons ground coffee (not instant)
- 4 tablespoons dried aleppo pepper or 4 tablespoons ancho chilies, if you can't find aleppo
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- Mix all ingredients together, making sure there are no lumps.
- Store in airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a Bostonian who now lives in the midwest. Admittedly, cooking does not run in my family, so I have looked to friends and pro's to help me grow my love of cooking.</p>