Actifry Italian Sausages and Peppers
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut in 3
- 1 large onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Heat Actifry for 1 minute.
- Add Sausages and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice onions and peppers.
- Remove all fat from pan except 1 Tbsp; add 1/2 tsp of oil if it is dry.
- Add peppers, onions salt and pepper.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with Baked potato halves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!