Achaari Masala Spice Mix
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Indian Pakistani spice mix for lamb, beef, chicken or even stuffed Jalapeno with tamarind paste! Vegetarian options as eggplant or lady fingers do rather well.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons ground roasted cumin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely ground anise seed
- 3 tablespoons kalonji
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground fenugreek seeds
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground roasted coriander seed
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- dry roast only coriander and cumin seeds before grinding.
- COARSELY grind all the spices.
- mix together all the spices in their powdered form.
- bottle into air tight jars.
- use 2 tblsp per kilo of meat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION