Acapulco Bean Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups chili (I recommend leftover)
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can whole corn
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (to taste)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips (we like Doritos)
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook onions & celery in butter.
- Add chili, refried beans & salsa.
- In 13 X 9 pan, layer tortilla chips, 1/2 chili mixture, all corn & 1/2 cheese.
- Repeat layers of chips & chili.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350.
- Top with remaining cheese & bake 3-4 minutes more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cats, read compulsively, enjoy cooking and baking, get agrivated when my kids won't try something, wish I had more energy.