Absolute Stress (Alcoholic, Pineapple Version)
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce malibu coconut rum
- 1 ounce Absolut vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce peach schnapps
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice (can use less pineapple & more cranberry to taste)
- 2 cranberries (fresh or frozen, for garnish)
- 1 pineapple chunk (for garnish)
- Combine rum, vodka & schnapps in a shaker that's half full of ice & shake till frosty.
- Pour into highball glass then add cranberry & pineapple juices.
- Garnish with fruit on cocktail pick & serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"Hi! I am happily married with two children, 26 and 12. For nearly 10 years when this site was Recipezaar and then Food.com I hosted several different forums. I enjoyed making, creating, reviewing, and photographing recipes, but what I miss the most are the friendships I made here. I was Food Editor for the Mill Creek View Newspaper in Mill Creek, WA. for about 4 years during that time. Currently I am the office manager at a small mental health clinic. I'm not on this site much anymore, but I do continue to appreciate and respond to all reviews posted to my recipes."
Join The Conversation
I would like to re-name this drink The "Absolute de-'Stress'-er!" It was perfect after a busy week, and much enjoyed. The flavors are familiar, yet different, and I enjoyed the combination! These would be perfect by the pool on a hot day! I'm looking forward to sharing this with my girlfriends! Thanks for sharing with us, **Tink**!