ABM Dinner Rolls
This recipe is so easy to make and they are so good! I usually make up a batch to keep in the freezer. It's nice to be able to pull out a few at a time and micro for a quick addition to any meal! Hope you like them, too!(Prep time does not include dough time in ABM)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, cut up
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Add all but last 2 ingredients to machine in order reccommended by the manufacturer and select dough cycle.
- When complete, transfer dough to lightly floured surface and knead (if necessary) until easy to handle.
- Shape into rolls as desired (I keep dividing into halves until I have sixteen pieces and then I divide each into 3 pieces for cloverleaf rolls and put in a muffin tin).
- Cover and let rise until doubled; 20-30 minutes.
- Combine egg and sugar, brush on top.
- Bake at 375F for 12-14 minutes or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this in the bread maker -- dough ( quick dough) cycle-- i made sure that the butter was softened so that it mixed in easily-- these rolls baked up amazing!!! WE loved them and the whole house smelled so good. I will definately make these rolls again. Thanks for this outstanding recipe -- I submitted a picture of my "dinner rolls"1Reply