- Ready In:
- 5 ice cubes
- 2⁄3 ounce armagnac
- 2⁄3 ounce benedictine
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Crack 2 ice cubes and place in a shaker.
- Add Armagnac, Benedictine, and Angostura bitters. Shake well.
- Crack remaining ice and place in a hi-ball glass.
- Pour mixture in shaker over ice and top with Champagne.
- Garnish if desired with lemon slice, orange segments and a cherry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!