Abba's Juicy Half Pound Hamburgers
- Ready In:
- In a bowl crumble the ground beef.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Using clean hands mix until combined, add in more breadcrumbs if needed to just hold the mixture together (be careful not overwork the mixture or it will become a hockey puck in the oven).
- Divide the ground beef into 4 equal patties (or make 8 small patties).
- Place the patties onto a large plate and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a 30 minutes or up to 24 hours to blend flavors.
- Grill or pan fry the burgers as desired until cooked through .
- Serve burgers in toasted buns with choice of condiments(I use sauteed red onions & mushrooms.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I was born in Southern Arizona with a taste for spice. Keeping kosher in Arizona was a challenge, so I had to eat at home a lot which meant I needed to experiment to have a variety of food available. I moved to Israel and my pallet has grown and cooking has blossomed. <br /> <br />I cook for the fun of it and rarely use a recipe as more than a base. I love to experiment and try new techniques and ideas.</p>