Aamkhand Recipe-Shrikhand Recipe
photo by Spicy Veg Recipes
- Ready In:
- 1 cup hung yogurt
- to taste powdered sugar
- 3 saffron strands (crushed in mortar and pestle)
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup mango pulp
- 2 -3 tablespoons slivers almonds & pistachios (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Take chopped mango into the blender. Blend it till you get a smooth puree.
- Crush the saffron in mortar and pestle.
- Add crushed saffron into the warm milk mix very well and keep aside.
- Soak pistachio and almonds in hot water for 10 minutes.Remove the skin and chop it into small pieces.
- Place the hung curds in a deep bowl and whisk well.
- Add the mango pulp and powdered sugar and whisk well.
- Add the cardamom powder, saffron-milk mixture, almonds, pistachios into the thick yogurt and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!