A1 Zesty Potatoes #A1
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. This zesty combination of ingredients make this hot potato mix a great side. Substitute this for potato salad at your next barbecue!
- Ready In:
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced new potatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fried onions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside on paper towels to drain excess grease. Remove grease from pan, reserving 1 tablespoon.
- 2. Place potatoes in hot bacon grease and fry for 5 minutes until heated thoroughly. Remove hot potatoes from heat and place in a large serving bowl.
- 3. Crumble bacon and add to potatoes along with fried onions, walnuts, mayonnaise, goat cheese, A1 steak sauce, mustard and salt. Mix until ingredients are thoroughly combined and cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION