A Taste of Florida
I've never been to Florida, but I love this drink, and I understand it gets me pretty close!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups tangerine juice
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup seltzer water or 1 cup club soda
- crushed ice
- 1 slice pink grapefruit, halved
- Mix together grapefruit and tangerines juices, apricot nectar and seltzer.
- Pour over crushed ice in tall pitcher.
- Garnish with slices of pink grapefruit.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation