A Sick Dog's Meal
- Ready In:
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 cup rice
- 4 1⁄2 cups water (1 1/2 cups aside)
- Use only the chicken or beef not both at one meal time.
- Boil either chicken breast chopped for size of your pet or hamburger meat in at least 3 cups of water until cooked thoroughly on a simmer drain completely.
- Cook the 1 cup rice in 1 1/2 cups boiling water on very low simmer "no salt or butter or margarine" about 12 minutes until done or check the directions for type of rice using depending on size of your dog feed rice and chicken or beef accordingly.
- Put balance of blended food into refrigerator until next day's meals they should be "very" small and frequent serve with lots of fresh water in very clean bowl try not to use dish soap to clean water bowl.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /> <br />recipe#129579 by txzuckerbaeckerin started it all! I was so touched by the responses to my inquiries on Recipezaar. If it wasn't for the fact I lost my favourite cheesecake recipe and was determined to find one similar or the same I would not have found Reipezaar so I just have to tell my story. I had lost this recipe in moving and I bought several baking books and searched the web for months in my desperate search. Extremely late one night I found Recipezaar and posted my lost recipe as best as I could remember. The next day in the forum there it was posted the one and only lost cheesecake recipe. I knew it was the one from some of the ingredients. Several chefs gave me other recipes including New York Cheesecake by Tyler Florence which is wonderful as well which includes the Cherry Confit topping in the recipe which we adore. On September 19, 2006 this story had a happy ending with me finding my old cheesecake recipe. I thought I will never lose it again by posting it on Recipezaar.recipe #186938.That is why I'm hooked on this wonderful web site called Food! </p>