A Shot of Summer (Aka Yucka)
- Ready In:
10 small drinks
- Roll the lemons and limes on a hard surface with the palm of your hand to make "juicing" easier.
- Cut both lemons and limes in half
- Fill mason jar to the top with ice.
- Pour in 1 bottle of vodka, this will melt the ice which is exactly what you want.
- Add two cups sugar
- Give everyone a half a lemon or lime and ask them to squeeze it into the mason jar.
- When all juice has been squeezed, fill mason jar again with ice and tighten the lid.
- Wrap the jar with a towel
- SHAKE IT! Pass the jar around shaking side to side until the jar has frosted over. This should take the most time and it would be exhausting to do yourself so get everyone involved.
- Unwrap the jar and release the lid. Pour in to small cups for shots or if you are with a close crowd drink straight from the jar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!