A Different Pizza
I got this recipe from a friend, a batter is used to make this pizza crust, but it bakes up just like a usual pizza crust :)
- Ready In:
- 1 lb sausage or 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown sausage or hamburger, with one medium onion, set aside.
- Mix flour, Italian Seasoning, dash salt and pepper, milk, and eggs.
- Pour batter into a 12" round pizza pan sprayed with Pam.
- Top with the browned meat and onion.
- Bake at 425° for 20-25 min(mine took 25 minutes).
- Take out of oven,.
- Drizzle one can of pizza sauce over this.
- Sprinkle 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for another 12 to 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION