A Different Grilled Chicken Reuben Sandwich
- Ready In:
- Brush chicken and onion with 1/2 cup of the salad dressing and set aside.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the salad dressing with the cabbage, mix well and set aside.
- Grill the chicken 5 to 7 minutes per side or until no pink in the center.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of Swiss cheese during the last minute of grilling.
- Grill onion slices 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned and tender.
- Grill rolls until toasted.
- Spread toasted sides with remaining salad dressing.
- Place chicken on roll bottoms.
- Top with onion, cabbage mixture and roll tops.
- Garnish each, if desired, with a dill pickle spear and a toothpick.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a retired Judge/Attorney and I divide my time between the Portland,Oregon area and a second home on the Oregon coast. <br>My father was professionally trained as a cook/chef, before going on to another career, and taught me to cook at age 6. Cooking is one of my main interests in retirement and I recently recieved some training as a Sous Chef at a cooking school. <br>Once a month I help cook/prepare an oyster and fish dinner, for a public service club on the Oregon coast, serving between 200 and 300 diners.