A Berry White Chocolate Muffin
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the egg, milk, butter, and vanilla.
- Slowly pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture, and mix, until just incorporated.
- Fold in the berries and white chocolate chips, until just incorporated.
- Evenly divide the batter into 12 muffin cases. Each case should be about ¾ full.
- Evenly divide and sprinkle the almond slices on the muffin batter (I mix the almonds into the batter).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the tops are a light golden brown color. Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!