7 Layer Taco Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This Recipe came from A lady I met in the Grocery store. She was buying the stuff to make it. She told me to try it, that's how I got this good recipe!
- Ready In:
- 9 ounces bean dip
- guacamole (optional)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces salsa
- 6 ounces shredded colby cheese
- 20 ounces sliced black olives (or less)
- 4 green onions (sliced & diced)
- 1 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- Add ingredients in layers from bottom to top in order listed above.
- Use tortilla chips for dipping.
- Great for parties!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION