7 Layer 10 Ingredient Taco Dip
- Ready In:
1 13 X 9 Pan
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa (hot or mild, you judge)
- 1 (16 ounce) carton guacamole
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a 13" X 9" Pan spread 2 cans of refried beans.
- 2. Mix cream cheese and taco seasoning until smooth and spread over beans.
- 3. Spread Salsa over the cream cheese layer.
- 4. Spread Guacamole over the salsa.
- 5. Spead sour cream over the guacamole.
- 6. Spread shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and green onion evenly over the guacamole.
- 7. Top with shredded chedder.
- Serve with Taco Chips.
- Layers 2,3 and 4 can be rearranged to your liking, Any one of them can be left off and still be good. When purchasing ingredients consider who will be eating this and gauge your hot/mild product selections accordingly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!