55 Salad Dressing
This is a sweet dressing. It was published in the Columbus Dispatch.
- Ready In:
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar, plus
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- In a blender, mix garlic, mustard, vinegar and water until smooth. .
- Add remaining ingredients except oil.
- Process on low speed. Slowly add oil. Blend 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION