photo by Miss Annie in Indy
- Ready In:
- Mix milk, sugar and salt in a heavy saucepan, over med-high heat.
- Heat to boiling.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and add other ingredients.
- Stir until marshmallows are all melted.
- Pour into buttered 9" square pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and so I am thrilled that I found recipezaar. I work as an educational assistant in a food school so I am around food all day long. I have four children, three of which have already flown the coop so to speak but I still have my 'baby' at home. (He's 21). I am lucky in that I have my summers off so I spend a lot of time trying new recipes and catching up on my reading. I also play soccer in a ladies league to stay in shape.