5 Min Chocolate Tart
photo by Linz197236
- Ready In:
- 1 medium sweet tart crust
- 6 fl oz double cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 ounces baking chocolate, use a good quality as this determines the quality of the ganache.. (I used 80% cocoa and it had a very strong taste)
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 2 fl ozs milk
- In a pan,place the cream,sugar and a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.when just boiling remove from heat.
- Add the butter and chocolate and stir till creamy and smooth and all the chocolate has dissolved.
- When slightly cool add the milk and mix till shiny and smooth.
- pour into tart shell and tap lightly to spread it evenly.let cool for a couple of hours,preferably in the fridge.
- Serve with cream and fresh summer fruits.
- ENJOY! AS IT IS REALLY SINFUL -- :).
- NOTE:there will be some of the ganache left depending on the shell size,so the remaining can also be eaten with fruits or if feeling a bit naughty,just eat it yourself -- .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
TRULY SINFUL....I must say a very indulging dessert...I used 2 different types of cream (normal & this is a suprise lil bit of breakfast cream) as i ran outta double cream..But it still turned out good...I used a lil less butter..Though i made ti with Vochelle baking chocolate I guess next time I should use different chocolate...Still loved it..
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi!!Im originally from India,but living in london,UK.I am a full time, STH mum to my 2 sons!!!!I love cooking,its been a passion since I was 15 as I have a wonderful cook for a mum...Now I keep busy trying to create new recipes and also discovering new recipes to feed my fussy son(S)...I find zaar very resourceful,and everytime I feel I have done enough with it,I find something more interesting:)))I am glad I found this site....it saves me when im out of ideas....