5 Can Chicken Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can pre-cooked canned chicken (the one shaped like a large tuna can)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 (14 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 6 -8 tortillas
- cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, beans, chiles and 1/2 can of enchilada sauce.
- Spoon a dollop of this mixture in the center 1/3rd of a tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in greased/PAM'd rectangle casserole dish.
- Repeat until your pan is full of rolled up enchiladas, or you run out of filling.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if you want.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot.
- Makes 6-8 enchiladas, depending how much you stuff them.
- GREAT when eaten with cold sour cream!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in McCleary WA and have lately decided that I can use my food obsession in a positive way. I'm enjoying finding healthy & fun food for my family and coming up with new dishes.