4 Seasons Candy Cane Cocktail
Charles Corpion from The Four Seasons developed this cocktail.
- Ready In:
- 1 candy cane, crushed, for garnish
- 2 ounces strawberry vodka
- 4 dashes white creme de menthe
- 2 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- ice cube
- Place crushed candy canes on a small plate or saucer. Wet the outside rim of a chilled martini glass with water. Holding the glass by the stem, rotate the rim to coat with candy.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, creme de menthe, cranberry juice, and ice; shake until well combined. Strain into prepared glass; serve immediately.
- Garnish with a small candy cane hooked over the edge of the glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION