3 Ingredient Chili (Or Salsa)
Our friend's mom made this for us at a Halloween party back when we used to be vegetarians. Serve it hot as a chili and garnish with cheese, diced onions, sour cream, etc. with tortilla chips, or serve cold as a quick salsa. So easy and tasty, too.
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained (I use frozen)
- tortilla chips
- Place all ingredients into pan and heat through.
- Add any toppings you may want like cheese, onion, sour cream, whatever.
- Serve with tortilla chips.