photo by Alyssia Mind Over
- Ready In:
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄3 cups Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and salt. Make a hollow center and pour in the yogurt, stirring with a fork to pull the flour into the yogurt. Mix until a moist dough forms.
- Sprinkle flour onto a clean surface and turn out the dough. Fold in half, and pat down until it’s about ½” thick. Flour again if necessary as you fold and turn out.
- Dip a 2” biscuit cutter into the flour and cut out biscuits, placing close together on a cake pan or baking sheet.
- Bake 10-14 minutes, until light, golden brown. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mind Over Munch is a brand dedicated to making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more fun! Alyssia's mission with Mind Over Munch is to redefine health. Forget about the labels, fad diets, and what anyone says is ?healthy,? and learn to make informed decisions about what is best for YOU! With great recipes, tips, educational videos, tutorials and a little kookiness, Alyssia strives to educate, encourage, and of course entertain through her YouTube Channel and overall brand. Join her healthy journey and begin one of your own! After all, it?s all a matter of Mind Over Munch!