3 Fruit Salad
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- Peel and chop oranges into bite size pieces.
- Core and chop apples into bite size pieces. Peel and chop bananas into bite size pieces.
- Add walnuts and salad dressing. Some people like more salad dressing, some less; you judge.
- Stir. Chill.
- If you have less people, just use less fruit.
- This is good in the summer time too.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used 1 banana, 1 apple and 1 can of Mandarin oranges and omitted the nuts. I used the canned oranges because we like those better than regular oranges. You didn't say what kind of salad dressing to use or if you meant the kind that looks like mayonnaise so I just used mayo. It was great! Just like a salad we have at Christmas except ours never had oranges. Made for Please Review My Recipe cooking tag game.
I enjoyed this more than I thought I would but it is not properly food combined with the bananas and for that reason and that I don't like bananas much anyway I would leave them out if I were to make this again. I used recipe#38413 in a greater quantity for the dressing and poured it over top rather than mixing it in, just before serving. I may leave the walnuts out as well if I make this another time. Made for Please Review My Recipe ~ ~ ~ from February 14th