2bleu's Margarita Ice Cream and Sherbet Fizz (Virgin)
photo by CulinaryExplorer
- Ready In:
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop lime sherbet
- 4 ounces margarita mix, well chilled
- 1 fluid ounce tequila (optional)
- 2 ounces carbonated water, well chilled (seltzer)
- 3 maraschino cherries (garnish)
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream into a parfait glass. Place sherbet atop of the ice cream, then the other scoop of ice cream.
- Pour margarita mix (and tequilla if using) over scoops. Splash with the seltzer water over top.
- Garnish with marachino cherries and serve with a spoon and a straw.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Original Zaaarite. Food lovers. Lynnda passed away in March 2020. Her recipes live on here for everyone to enjoy and Rick continues the tradition. We will forever live together through our food. Live well. Eat well.?