250 Calorie Dinner
Ok, this is good and if your watching calorie intake it's excellant.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut in strips
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lowfat margarine
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 large tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 6 slices low-fat cheese, cut in small pieces
- In shallow dish, place chicken with mushrooms.
- Cover with dressing.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Drain; reserve dressing.
- In large skillet, cook onion in margarine till tender.
- Add chicken and mushrooms.
- Cook, covered over med heat till chicken is tender.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes and marinade.
- Cook and stir until zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese pieces.
- Cover and let stand 2 minutes for cheese to melt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This had a lot more flavor then what I was expecting. I used the full 4 oz can of mushroom, a yellow squash, 2 teaspoons olive oil, a heritage tomato from my garden, 1/2 - 3/4 cups fat-free shredded cheese, salt and a couple grinds of pepper when I made this tonight. I'll gladly make this again! Made for *Zaar Cookbook Tag 2009* gameReply