20 Minute Pork Chops Mornay
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless pork chop (about 4)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- cooked rice or egg noodles
- In a skillet, brown pork chops in hot oil.
- Add soup and water; cover and simmer until pork is no longer pink (about 20 minutes).
- Stir in shredded Swiss, parmesan and nutmeg after removing from heat.
- Serve over cooked rice or egg noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation