2 Minute Scallops
A very fast tasty scallop recipe
- Ready In:
- 24 good sized scallops
- 1 dash white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon marmalade (I like ginger but any will do)
- Heat oil in sauté pan, medium high heat.
- Sear scallops about 15 seconds either side, remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add wine and deglaze the pan for about 10 seconds then add marmalade and swirl around until sauce begins to boil.
- Pour over scallops, garnish with a sprinkle of fresh herbs like, tarragon, chives or coriander.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more