15 Minute Vegetarian Chili
When I was a vegetarian as a teenager I used to make the recipe all the time. It is very inexpensive (maybe $3 for the recipe) and takes almost no time at all. Eat alone or use it as a burrito filling. Omit the cheese for a vegan recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes or (15 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 cup salsa, whatever type is your favorite
- 1 cup water or 1 cup vegetable broth
- Combine all ingredients in a pot.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat for 10 minute
- Serve with cheese, hot sauce, and/or tortilla chips.