15 Minute Taco in a Pan
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Top with coarsely crushed tortilla chips and BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, if desired.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup kraft Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet; drain.
- Add water and seasoning mix; stir. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minute Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION