Easy chicken with carrots and potatoes. Anyone can do this recipe and it is healthy.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil.
- Lay the chicken inside.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and the carrots at an angle for faster cooking. Lay the carrots and potatoes in the baking pan around the chicken wherever there is space.
- Pour the dressing over the entire pan of chicken and vegetables making sure the chicken gets well coated.
- Add about a 1/8 of cup of water around the edges of the pan; cover tightly with foil and bake 40-45 minutes at 425°F.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is a winner of a recipe -Dinner all in one dish and so tasty. I cooked it covered for 30 minutes, uncovered it added a shake of Chipotle spice & some parmesan to the chicken baked it for a further 15 minutes 8" from the broiler. This is more than a 5 star dinner - I used no fat Italian dressing.