10 Minute Chili
I got this recipe off Del Monte's Zesty Chunky Tomatoes Chili Style can. It easy and quick. Any brand of chili style diced tomatoes and tomato sauce works just as well! (Sometimes I add an extra can of kidney beans to use both dark red and light red kidney beans.)
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, chili-style
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- Brown meat with chili powder in large skillet.
- Drain excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook over medium high heat for 5 minutes.