0 Carb & 0 Cal Gummy Worms!!
photo by Feltz S.
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) packages sugar-free jello
- 2 (6 ounce) packages plain gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- Stir all ingredients until dissolved.
- Pour the mixture onto a large dinner plate and refrigerate.
- It will set in about 20 minutes.
- You can either slice it into worms, or roll up the rubbery disk of gelatin and cut it every 1/4 inch with a large pair of scissors.
- You can also use tiny cutters to make little shapes.
- Total Recipe: 50 Cal (0% from Fat, 100% from Protein, 0% from Carb); 12 g Protein; 0 g Tot Fat; 0 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 5 mg.
- Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 7 mg Sodium; 0 mg Cholesterol.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi my name is Lee-Anne and I live in Ontario, Canada. I have 4 children — 2 daughters and 2 stepsons, ages 11, 14, 16 & 16. We also have 3 dogs, so obviously our household is quite busy especially around supper/homework and making lunches time. During the week I need quick but yummy dishes to serve my family. And of course with 4 children and 1 husband to please — rarely do I hit a recipe that everybody likes. But that doesn't stop me from trying!