Flygande Jacob (Flying Jacob)
- Reviews 4
Ready In: 27 mins
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 ounces bacon, diced
- 1⁄2 cup finely-chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (or a hot and spicy ketchup)
- 1 chicken stock cube
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- cooked rice
- oil (for frying)
- Cook the chicken together with the bacon and onion until the chicken is no longer translucent and beginning to brown (about 10-12 minutes); drain off any excess fat and add the cream; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer; add curry powder, chili sauce, stock cube and salt and pepper to taste (careful - the stock cube will add salt, too). Gently stir in the sliced bananas and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the peanuts and serve over rice.
Did you Make This?
Tell us how it came out or how you tweaked it, add your photos, or get help.Show Off