NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Famous Fudge by NESTLE TOLL HOUSE
Prep Time: 8 mins
Total Time: 14 mins
About This Recipe
"You can't beat the original. Satisfy your chocolate craving with some Toll House Famous Fudge.
Yields:24 servings (2 pieces per serving) + Cooling:120 mins"
1 1/2 cups
Carnation Evaporated Milk
( 5 fl.-oz. can)
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
1 1/2 cups
nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsels
1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional) or 1/2 cup
1. LINE a 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. COMBINE the sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. STIR in the marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
4. FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE:.
SUBSTITUTE: 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
5. FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE:.
SUBSTITUTE: 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Flavored Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
6. FOR PEANUTTY CHOCOLATE FUDGE:.
SUBSTITUTE: 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels and 1/2 cup chopped peanuts for pecans or walnuts.
Page 2 of 2
NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Famous Fudge by NESTLE TOLL HOUSE (cont.)