"These oreos taste better than the real thing, and are better for you! They are amazing and my family asks for them all the time"
1 1/4 cups
1 cup sugar or 1/2 cup
butter, room temperature
heavy whipping cream
1. In a medium size bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2.Beat in the butter and egg. Mix until the dough comes together in a mass.
3. Take about a teaspoon size of dough and roll it into a ball, place on the cookie sheet and press down. Continue with the rest of the dough, placing each two inches apart. Cook in oven on 375 for 9 minute.
4. For the filling, beat the cream, sugar, and vanilla.
5. Using a frosting or ziploc bag, pipe filling onto half of the cookies.
6. Press a unfrosted cookie onto each of the frosted cookies.