"I had Whole Foods Banana Nut Muffin and it was amazing! I always hoped I would find a recipe that tasted similar. I altered a recipe today drastically and was very pleased at how close I got to it. Enjoy!"
1 1/2 cups
whole wheat flour
very ripe bananas
unrefined melted coconut oil
1. Blend all wet ingredients (including tofu) in food processor.
2. Add in all dry ingredients with the exception of the walnuts. Blend just till combined.
3. Fold in walnuts and raisins.
4. Put in muffin pan that has been lined with muffin liners. I got 15 muffins from this. Go figure.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-24 minutes or till a knife inserted comes out clean.