1. Prepare cookies according to package directions. 2. This is where you'll add the egg and butter (or whatever your mix calls for). Add the green food coloring to the egg before blending with the mix and butter.
3. Cook for about 9 minutes, until edges are a light brown.
4. Immediately press the dark chocolate kiss into the center of the warm cookie.
5. Let rest on the cookie sheet for a minute and then cool on a separate plate.
6. Be sure to kiss each person who receives a cookie!
Page 2 of 2
Kiss Me I'm Irish Sugar Cookies (cont.)