chicken breasts, sliced horizontally 1/4 inch thick
2 (14 ounce) cans
( for deep frying)
( cooked to desired doneness)
- Slice chicken breasts 1/4" thick.
- (Best if breasts are slightly frozen.).
- Combine bread crumbs& parmesan cheese.
- Beat eggs.
- Place crumb mix& eggs on separate dishes for easy dipping.
- Coat breasts in egg then bread crumbs.
- For the sauce: combine all ingredients in saucepan and cook low on stovetop for approximately 20 minutes.
- Heat Olive Oil in deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- (don't let it burn or it will smell nasty in your kitchen).
- Deep fry chicken in single layers for 2-3 minutes and place in paper towel lined dish.
- (keep warm while frying remaining chicken).
- To serve: place chicken breasts on plate& place some sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese, if desired.
- If serving with pasta, mix a little sauce with the cooked pasta, place on dish, top with some more sauce and sprinkle with parmesan, if desired.