ground beef, brown, drain, &, rinse
russet potatoes, washed &, sliced, do not peel
garlic clove, minced fine
1 (16 ounce) cans
1 (15 ounce) cans
( I like Ancho)
- Layer onions, ground beef, potatoes, garlic and beans in slow cooker in that order.
- Mix your diced tomatoes& flour in a separate bowl.
- I like to take my immersion blender to it, kids don't like tomato chunks.
- Pour tomato mixture over top of things in pot and sprinkle with salt& pepper.
- Cover& cook on low for 5-6 hours, or until potatoes are done (the thinner the faster).