1 (250 g) packages
cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 teaspoons
3 small hot green chili peppers or 3 small
red chili peppers
limes, grated peel of
fresh lime juice
fresh ginger, grated
( or artificial crab)
2 (8 ounce) packages
- Combine all the ingredients (except Wonton Wraps).
- Place a small amount of filling in the centre of each wrap (about a tsp).
- Fold one corner of each square across to the opposite corner, making a triangle.
- Use a little water on the end of your finger to seal.
- Bring the two side points of the triangle up together to meet in front leaving the third tip in place.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 425 degree oven (220C degrees) for about 20 min or until they are puffed and golden.
- The Crab bits may now be frozen and stored until you want to use them and then just heat them in a 350 degree oven for about 10 min and serve.
- You may also freeze them before you bake them (this is what I like to do) thaw unbaked wontons before baking.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for about 20 min utes.