4 (1 1/2 ounce)
milk chocolate candy bars with almonds
( such as Hershey's)
1 (8 inch)
prepared graham cracker crusts
sweetened whipped cream, to garnish
( or use homemade)
chocolate shavings, to garnish
- Melt marshmallows together with milk and broken up chocolate bars in a the top of a double boiler set over simmering water, stirring constantly.
- Once smooth, remove from heat and let cool.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form, then fold gently into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spread into pie shell and chill.
- Serve topped with mounds of sweetened whipped cream and garnish with shaved chocolate, if desired.