2 1/2 lbs
garlic clove, pushed through a press
3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage or 1/2 teaspoon
salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Prick squash in several places and bake 45 min until tender.
- Allow to cool slightly, cut in 1/2 and scoop out seeds.
- Pull out squash strands from each side with a fork.
- Transfer to a warm bowl.
- While squash is baking: Heat cream, garlic and sage in pan over med. heat.
- Cook 10 min until cream is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Pour sauce over squash, toss lightly until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.