all-purpose flour, sifted
egg, lightly beaten
- Mix together the flour, egg, milk and salt thoroughly but gently.
- Heat a crepe pan or shallow non-stick pan and add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Slice one banana lengthways and place in the pan.
- Allow to cook and carameize (about 3 minutes).
- Pour over a quarter of your batter, tilting the pan to get good coverage over your banana slices.
- Cook the pancake over medium heat until holes appear and the top surface is dryish.
- Flip, or turn over with a spatula, and cook a couple of minutes more.
- Repeat 3 more times with remaining batter, butter and banans.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon, sprinkled with sugar, and icecream if you wish.