oranges, washed,quartered,seeded,skin left on
( navels are preferred)
1 (425.24 g) can
crushed pineapple, drained
( need some vitamin C...drink the juice, you won't be needing it)
( I used 2 cups sugar/2 cups splenda)
fresh lemon juice
- Put quartered oranges into food processor that is fitted with a metal blade and process until ground.
- In micro safe 2 1/2 qt dish, combine oranges, pineapple, sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir and mix it well.
- Micro on high for 10 minutes or until it boils, stirring half way thru.
- Continue to micro on high for another 3 minutes.
- Cool, stirring occasionally.
- Can be kept in refrigerator for up to a month and can be frozen for up to 6 months.