cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ounce) containers
frozen whipped topping, thawed
graham cracker crust
2 (4 ounce) packages
instant chocolate pudding mix
peanut butter cups, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spread mixture on bottom of pie crust.
- In a second bowl, stir pudding mix with 2 cups milk until thick.
- Immediately stir in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread mixture over peanut butter layer.
- Scatter peanut butter cups over top of pie.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.