pillsbury chocolate chip cookie logs
( keep in fridge until ready to use)
2 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
- Mix all filling ingredients till smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 pan take one or half of the log and push into pan until bottom is covered.
- Add the filling spreading evenly over cookie dough.
- Then with a little bit of flour take small 1 in pieces and flatten dough in hands and place on top of filling.
- You dont have to cover the whole top leaving spaces to make marble effect.
- Put in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting or eating.
- Refrigerate and keep unused portions covered in fridge to prevent spoilage.